HURT: Gabriel Aubry
HALLE BERRY'S ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry has won a restraining order against the actress' current partner, following a vicious fight between the two men last week [Nov 22].
After releasing photos of himself with a black eye and cuts to his face, the model claimed that he was attacked by French actor Olivier Martinez, in the driveway of Berry's Los Angeles house.
Aubry reportedly said in the court papers: "I suffered numerous injuries as a result of the attack, including a fractured rib, multiple bruises on my face and a number of cuts which required stitches."
"It all happened so fast and so suddenly, I did not see Mr Martinez's actions coming and thus I was not ready for it and was not able to defend myself," he added.
According to TMZ, the altercation was prompted when Aubry dropped off Nahla, his four-year-old daughter with Berry, when Martinez approached him and said: "We have to move on".
While it has yet to be confirmed which of the men started the fight, both men were hospitalised.
Aubry was later arrested and released from custody on $20,000 bail after being booked for misdemeanor battery. Martinez went home to Berry and Nahla upon release from the hospital.
The news comes after Berry's bid to move Nahla to France was recently denied by a judge.