Custom Search 1

Rick Ross continues tour despite seizure rumours

BOSS: Rick Ross continues tour despite seizure rumours - rapper says he will perform in Missisippi tomorrow

RAPPER RICK Ross has announced that he will be continuing his tour schedule as planned, despite reports that he suffered from a seizure on Tuesday.

The Rich Forever hit-maker, who was hospitalised last year after having two different seizures, sparked concern amongst fans when he missed a show in Houston, Texas last week.

US Newspaper The Houston Press have also said that the Maybach Music label owner was forced to sit out 'Easter Fest Rozay' show held in Guyana on Monday night.

Although Ross's management have yet to confirm if the award-winning star in fact had a third seizure, a statement to the booking agency responsible for the Guyana show: “Once [Ross] is cleared by doctors they are willing to work on an alternative date for the Guyana show.”

Reacting to the reports today, Ross took to his Twitter account asking fans to 'kill the rumors'.

He continued: "Im Performing Live in Mississippi Tomorrow!! #Boss [sic].”

His long awaited fifth album God Forgives, I Don't will be out later this year.

Subscribe to The Voice database!

We'd like to keep in touch with you regarding our daily newsletter, Voice competitions, promotions and marketing material and to further increase our reach with The Voice readers.

If interested, please click the below button to complete the subscription form.

We will never sell your data and will keep it safe and secure.

For further details visit our privacy policy.

You have the right to withdraw at any time, by clicking 'Unsubscribe'.

Facebook Comments