Custom Search 1

VOICE POLL: 59 percent think Rihanna should go back to Chris

REUNITE: Rihanna and Chris Brown

NEARLY 60 percent of respondents to a Voice Online poll believe singer Rihanna should give Chris Brown a second chance despite his hitting her in 2009 during a fight.

Asked the question, Should Rihanna forgive Chris Brown and get back with him? 59 percent of respondents said yes. The remaining 41 percent said no.

The Man Down singer has faced criticism every time a rumour emerges that she plans to return to him. The two have become Twitter friends two years after the altercation that landed her in the hospital and earned him a felony assault conviction. He was sentenced to 300 hours of community service.

Rihanna recently told Cosmopolitan she’s open to love but dismissed rumours she was seeing rapper Drake. She said many men are intimidated by her fame.

“I’m open to love. But guys should have to earn it,” she added.

Subscribe to The Voice database!

We'd like to keep in touch with you regarding our daily newsletter, Voice competitions, promotions and marketing material and to further increase our reach with The Voice readers.

If interested, please click the below button to complete the subscription form.

We will never sell your data and will keep it safe and secure.

For further details visit our privacy policy.

You have the right to withdraw at any time, by clicking 'Unsubscribe'.

Facebook Comments