FOSTERING LONDON is a small, friendly and professional fostering service. We work with foster families across London and surrounding boroughs particularly Essex, Middlesex and Hertfordshire.
We offer the highest levels of support to our valued foster carers because we know that this is what is needed to help vulnerable children to be happy and secure in their foster homes.
We understand that becoming a foster carer is a big step and one that you may have thought long and hard about. We understand that finding the right agency for you is so important, particularly at the beginning of your fostering journey.
We believe that we are the agency of choice for those starting their fostering career. Our fostering team have walked in your shoes as we have all previously fostered. We have an established record of success in attracting, assessing, approving and supporting new foster carers. We recognise the experience and skills that you bring and work with you to build upon your strengths and develop new expertise.
Why choose Fostering London?
• We have created a small and nurturing community with our foster families at the heart of all we do.
• We provide excellent specialist packages to those new to fostering.
• For experienced foster carers we offer career progression opportunities, including our Enhanced Fostering Scheme and specialism in parent and child fostering.
• Our staff team provide exceptional 24/7 levels of support and supervision and are with you every step of the way.
• We recognise how hard our foster carers work and pay a generous fostering allowance and professional fee.
• We appreciate that it can be expensive getting started. We give you a £500 Welcome bonus when you apply directly to us, have been approved and taken your first child.
• We operate a Fostering Reward Scheme which recognises our foster carers hard work, resilience and professionalism. These include a fostering bonus, a training reward scheme and a long- term bonus.
• We provide unrivalled training and learning and development opportunities.
• Our support groups are vibrant, engaging and fun, allowing our foster carers to develop relationships with each other and on- going peer support.
• We provide fun activities for all the family and come together for community outings, events and celebrations.
We are proud of what we have achieved and look forward to hearing from you. Please give us a call if you would like a friendly chat.
Our office telephone number is 0208 815 1995 or 01737645829 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com